Thursday 14 May 2015

A New Beginning

Is mise Sorcha. I'm delighted I've finally got to set up an Education Blog as it's been something I've been meaning to do for some time now. I really enjoy reading many different class blogs and education based blog, for many different ideas and tips, so I've now decided to set up my own!

I plan on documenting my journey in becoming a Primary School Teacher with Hibernia College, here in Ireland. I began my course (Higher Diploma in Arts in Primary Education) in April 2014, and am over half way at this stage. I will be finishing up in April 2016. So you can expect to see reviews on different software e.g. Scratch, PhotoStory, Audacity, my experiences of School Placement and any tips I've learned along the way. I'm going to be talking about my recent experience of School Placement and the learning both the students and I engaged in.

I am thoroughly enjoying my course at the minute and cannot wait to be in the classroom on a full-time basis. I'd love to hear your opinions on anything I mention, if you've used it and how you got on. So feel free to comment down below, or you can see the 'Contact Me' page above.
Sorcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment